ITUP is Now Hiring!
|August 13, 2015||Posted by Chauntrece Washington under Special Features||
Insure the Uninsured Project’s (ITUP) goal is to identify and promote new approaches to expand health care and coverage for the uninsured and to assure that those newly insured have good health outcomes. The Project’s focus is on developing connections among parties interested and able to make public and private reform happen. Our goals are accomplished through regional and statewide workgroups, an annual statewide conference, legislative briefings, reports, and network building.
|Location:||2444 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 412, Santa Monica, CA 90403|
|Salary:||D.O.E., Competitive with Benefits|
The Research Manager is an integral part of the ITUP team. This position provides research and analytical support to all team members.
- Researching and preparing reports on California health reform
- Working with ITUP team members to plan meetings and events
- Preparing and delivering presentations at workgroups, trainings and other ITUP events
- Masters in Public Health, Public Policy or equivalent
- Excellent research, analytical and writing skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving, communication and computer skills
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with colleagues
- Proven ability to work under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines
- Passion for health policy and reform efforts
- Provide a resume and research-based writing sample on a health-related topic
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills
- Valid drivers license and passport required
Applicants must provide a writing sample and 2 references.
Please send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Insure the Uninsured Project
2444 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 412, Santa Monica, CA 90403
Telephone: 310-828-0338, Fax: 310-828-0911