Medi-Cal 2020: ITUP’s Analysis of California’s New §1115 Waiver
|February 1, 2016||Posted by Jeffrey Kho under Blog||
Over the next couple of weeks, ITUP will be posting a number of papers analyzing the terms and conditions of the new §1115 waiver. These papers will look closely at the new requirements and their implications for the Medi-Cal program.
- Summary of the Terms and Conditions
- Managed Care Expansion on Demonstrations Continuation
- Whole Person Care Pilots
- Dental Transformation Initiative
- Public Hospital Redesign and Incentives in Medi-Cal (PRIME)
- Global Payment Program (GPP)
This page will be periodically updated as new reports are released.