There’s an app for that! Covered California goes mobile!
|August 22, 2013||Posted by Kandis Driscoll under Blog||
Covered California launched a new mobile application for consumers. The app allows all technically savvy Californians to find a health insurance policy that’s right for them-at an affordable price! According to the description:
“This app helps Certified Enrollment Counselors to:
• Walk through the policy selection and enrollment process with consumers… anywhere.
• A simple calculator and pop-up windows let you run through scenarios and help consumers review their options to make an informed choice for themselves and their families.
This app allows California residents to:
• Browse high-quality health insurance policies in your region – with a range of coverage options and prices.
• Find out if you qualify for Medi-Cal.
• See if you qualify for federal premium assistance. Depending on your income, you may be eligible for assistance that pays for part of your monthly plan premium.
• Learn if you are eligible for a plan that helps pay for out-of-pocket costs, like doctor visits and medication.
• Answer your questions about Covered California and what it can do for you and your family.”
As seen below, the mobile application is both informative and user-friendly!
Both Apple and Android users can browse the mobile application on their smartphones and/or tablets. Links to download the application can be found below:
From Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coveredca.CoveredCa