California Coverage & Health Initiative to Host “Day at the Capitol” Award Reception
|March 1, 2013||Posted by Sara Watson under Blog||
The members of California Coverage & Health Initiatives will be hosting their annual Day at the Capitol award reception. Details from the organization can be found below:
On Monday, March 4, 2013, California Coverage & Health Initiatives’ members and partners will meet at its annual Day at the Capitol Award Reception in Sacramento.
The following individuals and organizations will be honored for their commitment to the health of California children by increasing access to quality health care and coverage. The 2013 Champions for Children’s Health Honorees are:
- Lucien Wulsin Jr., Executive Director and Founder, Insure The Uninsured Project
- Dr. Bradley Gilbert and IEHP Staff, Inland Empire Health Plan
- Board and Staff, The Healthy Families Program
- CCHI Leadership Award – Leslie Conner , Former CCHI Co-Chair
- Certified Application Assistant of the Year –Amy Gomez, Clovis Unified School District
ITUP congratulates and thanks all of the honorees for their efforts on behalf of the uninsured and to keep kids healthy by ensuring that every child has access to health care coverage.