California Launches State Health Reform Website
|October 11, 2010||Posted by ITUP under Blog||
Last week, the state has launched it’s own health reform website, Healthcare.CA.GOV.
The site is intended to inform Californians about:
• State activities around health reform implementation;
• The in’s and out’s of the federal law;
• Details of state implementation legislation;
• The Governor’s health care policy priorities;
• The state’s health reform Task Force and its work; and
• Grant opportunities for counties and community organizations;
Don’t forget to also visit the federal health reform website, Healthcare.gov.