Other Grant Opportunities Under Health Reform
|July 27, 2010||Posted by ITUP under Blog||
In addition to the newly announced Consumer Assistance Grants, the Affordable Care Act (aka health reform) has created a number of other exciting funding opportunities.
Below are links to the grant centers for the federal agencies administering many of the grants under reform. At each site — and at Grants.gov — you can search for relevant grant opportunities.
· OCIIO Health Insurance Premium Review Grants
· Administration for Children and Families Grants
· Administration on Aging Grants
· Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
· Health Resources and Services Administration Grants
· Indian Health Service Grants
· National Institutes of Health Grants
· Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Grants
Check em out!