Patient’s Bill of Rights
|June 24, 2010||Posted by ITUP under Blog||
The Right’s include:
• Children accessing insurance regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Choosing a doctor or pediatrician from your plan’s provider network.
• Seeing an OB-GYN without needing a referral.
• Reviewing insurers’ premium increases.
• Getting the most from your premium dollars.
• No lifetime limits on coverage.
• Keeping young adults covered.
• No arbitrary rescissions of coverage.
For more, see the HHS Patient’s Bill of Rights Factsheet.